- My mom has a special diet/is a vegetarian/food allergy/won’t eat something: pork, liver, or something other food, can you accommodate her?
Of course! We learn and serve the residents personal favorites and preferences
- Can I bring my dog to visit my father?
Yes. We ask that you provide a copy of the pet’s license and most recent rabies vaccinations. The pet must be house broken, and leash trained.
- I work different shifts, can I visit in the evening or early morning?
Sure. Our visiting hours are 24 hours a day. If she has a roommate, we ask that you visit in the living room.
- What type of activities do you have and how often?
Generally we have one or two formal activities a day. They include a wide range to keep the resident happy. Bingo, Crafts, Bible Studies, 3 types of religious services, chair exercises, Ice cream/watermelon/apple pie socials, Holiday dinners, Holiday parties: Halloween trick or treat with the kids, Christmas eve Gift party, Veteran Day Memorial, Summer time picnic holidays.
- What can I bring to decorate my Mom’s room?
We think of the room as a blank slate. The rooms are furnished with a bed, dresser, nights stand and a chair. You may add your own touches. Photos, additional window treatments, small furniture (depending on room size), wall treatments, entertainment systems or a computer. We provide the WIFI.