Sycamore Estate Personal Care Home Features:
- Quality personal care services in a home like setting.
- Assistance with personal hygiene
- Three meals a day and snacks
- Social activities
- Internet, cable, and telephone
- Assistance with medications
- Monitoring of health status, blood pressure, vital signs, and weight
- Arrangement of in house health care with independent medical professionals: Physicians, Nurses, Podiatrists, Psychologists, Physical Therapists.
- In house monitoring of blood work, X-rays, and other diagnostic tests by outside mobile diagnostic services.
- Registered Nurse on call.
- Laundry and Housekeeping services at no extra charge.
- Provision of end of life care if needed with the assistance of a Licensed Hospice Agency.
- Safe and secure building: fire alarm system that is directly connected to the fire department, and a video monitoring system accessible to Carol and Cheryl 24 hours a day.
- Cognitive supports for those needing direction and orientation.
- Communication, socialization, and recreation.
- Faith based activities for spiritual needs
- Care givers who are chosen for their empathy and compassion as well as their ability to meet the individual needs of your loved ones
- Our residents are cared for and cared about